Charlotte Islamic Academy believes in providing a strong Islamic and educational foundation for its students. Collaboration among all stakeholders will ensure students’ educational and character success. We believe in guiding our students through the development of their Iman and Taqwa and equiping them with meaningful classroom instructions will enable them to positively contirbute to our society.
The mission of Charlotte Islamic Academy is to provide a safe, nurturing, and inspirational Islamic environment to enable our students to achieve academic excellence and prepares them to be morally and socially responsible citizens guided by the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah.
The vision of Charlotte Islamic Academy is to empower students to become model citizens and leaders committed to Islamic principles, life-long learning, and steadfast service to the local and global communities.
- PreK - 12 Education
- Common Core State Standards
- College Preperatory Focus
- AdvancEd Accreditation (Read the External Review Exit Report)
- Quran, Arabic & Islamic Studies (QAIS)
- Low Teacher/Student Ratio
- Dual High School-Collage Enrollment
- Technology, Physical Education, Mathematics, Language Arts, Science and Social Studies
- Islamic Environment
- Islamic Character Building
- 100% Non-Profit Community School
- Daily Prayers and Eid Celebrations
- Islamic Counselling
- Sports, Field Trips, Fun Days
- Service, Advocacy, and Compassion Viewed as Religious Duties
- Islamic Principles and Secular Knowledge are integrated in Meaningful and Productive Ways
- Enable students to engage in ethical decision-making and applying Islamic principles based on the Qur’an and the Hadith in their daily lives.
- Enhance the students’ understanding of the Qur’an and the Hadith through instruction in the Arabic language.
- Provide students with a challenging program with high academic standards and a positive environment conducive to learning.
- Incorporate critical thinking, analytical reasoning, effective communication, and problem solving skills.
- Direct students to build positive leadership capabilities, and to acquire essential life-skills to enable them to succeed and to become contributing citizens.
- Instill in students universal values of honesty, respect, and self-discipline, and encourage them to demonstrate these values through their actions.